- The minimum booking policy is 3 nights. We accept bookings up to three months in advance, but for longer stays you can book up to four months in advance. We only release rooms for 1 or 2 nights, 3 to 4 days before the required date.
A £50 deposit is required. We are very happy to allow viewings of the accommodation before making a reservation. Please call to arrange a time you would like to visit.
- If you wish to cancel your accommodation, we require two days notice (by 12 noon) before your check-in date. Failure to cancel within this time-frame will result in one day’s charge (for each room booked). If you have booked a month in advance, then four days notice is required.
- We have free Wi-Fi in all the rooms and also in our conservatory/lounge area.
- Check –in time is from 9 am to 9 pm. Please contact us if you would like to arrive outside these hours, so that we can try to accommodate you. Rooms are guaranteed to be ready by 12 noon latest. If you do arrive early and the room is not ready, you may relax in our lounge area with a tea or coffee while we clean your room.
- Check –out time is 11am. We are able to store your bags if you have a late flight.
- We do not charge for children under 5 years old & can also provide cots free of charge.
- Our accommodation is room only with out breakfast.
However we do have a lounge area which has a microwave, toaster and kettle where you can prepare your own breakfast or meals.
There is also a lovely cafe called ” jacks at the Junction” which is a 5 minute walk from us that can provide breakfast or lunch at a 15% discount for our guests.
Below is the link to there website: